الثانية باك أداب وعلوم انسانية >>>>> دروس اللغة الانجليزية
Gifts of youth >>>>>
- Functions: opinion, agreeing, disagreeing and agreeing partially
- Grammar: gerund or infinitive
- Exercise: gerund or infinitive: Exercise 1 and answers – Exercise 2 and answers
Women and Power >>>>>
- Vocabulary – list of Common Prefixes and suffixes
- Functions: expressing addition – Expressing concession
- Grammar: The Passive Voice
- Exercises: The Passive Voice: exercise 1 and answers – exercise 2 and answers – exercise (present simple) and answer – exercise (present perfect) and answer – exercise (mixed tenses) and answer
- Functions: asking for and giving advice.
- Grammar: reported speech
- Exercise: reported speech
International Organisations >>>>>
- Functions: responding to good and bad news.
- Grammar: linking words
- Exercise: although / in spite of
Advances in Science and Technology >>>>>
- Functions: expressing certainty and uncertainty.
- Grammar: conditional sentences
- Exercise on conditional sentences
Brain Drain >>>>>
- Functions: expressing wish and regret.
- Grammar: relative clauses (restrictive and non restrictive)
- Exercise on relative clauses